- 591
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
- 592
I thought you should know, but he didn't want to tell you.
我想你应该知道 但他不肯告诉你
- 593
I want to die.
我想死
- 594
Oh, no. I do.
哦 不 我想
- 595
Oh, Carol, you don't have to clean that up.
卡罗尔 你不需要收拾那个
- 596
They have clerks for that.
有职员专门负责
- 597
How old are you?
你几岁了?
- 598
38.
38
- 599
We've been married 39 years.
我们结婚39年了
- 600
It's been going on from the start.
从一开始他就欺骗我
- 601
Believe me, I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
- 602
I just wanted to find my dad.
我只想找到我父亲
- 603
I'm glad you did, but you be careful, sweetheart.
很高兴你找到了 但你要小心
- 604
He's gonna break your heart.
他会伤你的心
- 605
Andrew, I made an appointment with a therapist for you, me and Danielle.
安德鲁我给你和丹妮尔预约了心理医生
- 606
I don't think so.
我才不要
- 607
This pain that you're feeling is completely natural,
你现在痛苦很正常
- 608
but it's not gonna go away until you deal with it.
但如果你不去处理 它永远不会过去
- 609
Andrew, I want us to heal,
安德鲁 我希望我们都能渡过难关
- 610
I want us to be a family again.
像一家人