- 611
You know what I want?
知道我想要什么吗?
- 612
I want for George Williams to walk through that door
我希望乔治能走进房间
- 613
so I can take a knife and plunge it into his heart.
然后我能用刀刺进他的心脏
- 614
I want the pharmacist to pay for what he did to my father.
我要他为自己的所作所为付出代价
- 615
Well, the good news is he's... He's dead.
好消息是 他已经死了
- 616
He committed suicide. His death was on his terms.
他是自杀的 他自愿一死
- 617
That's not justice.
那不公平
- 618
So are you saying if he were executed
你是说如果他是被处决
- 619
that it would be easier for you to get past this?
你会觉得好受一些?
- 620
Of course.
那当然
- 621
George... didn't intend to commit suicide.
乔治 并不是自杀的
- 622
He was trying to manipulate me into taking him back,
他只是想让我回心转意
- 623
and he swallowed those pills
他服药只是
- 624
hoping that I'd feel sorry for him.
希望我同情他
- 625
He just assumed that I would call an ambulance.
以为我会叫救护车
- 626
When I got there, he was already slipping away.
我到那里时 他几乎失去知觉了
- 627
I tried to get him to accept responsibility
我试图让他
- 628
for what he'd done...
承认自己犯下的罪
- 629
But he wouldn't.
但他没有
- 630
So what'd you do?
那么你做了什么?