- 281
Hi, Lynette. Hi, Carlos.
嗨 勒奈特 嗨 卡洛斯
- 282
All right! A Reuben? How sweet is that?
太好了 三明治?真周到
- 283
Lunch brought right to the golf course.
高尔夫课程上的午饭
- 284
I hear you got some pretty sick kids in there.
我听说你们的孩子病得很重
- 285
Oh, it's just chicken pox.
不过是水痘
- 286
But braveheart here will only come in to sleep and shower.
但这位勇士只在洗澡和睡觉时进屋子
- 287
I can't say I blame him.
我不能怪他
- 288
I wouldn't want to be shooting blanks either.
换我也不想被感染上
- 289
Be well, my man, okay? Bye, Lynette.
保重 伙计 再见 勒奈特
- 290
See you later.
再见
- 291
I'm sorry, what did he mean, "shooting blanks"?
他说被感染上是什么意思?
- 292
Oh, it's nothing. There's just a small chance of sterility
没什么 有很小的几率会引起不育
- 293
if a grown man gets chicken pox, so...
成年人如果染上水痘
- 294
We're not having any more kids. Why would it matter?
我们又不打算再要孩子了 那有什么关系?
- 295
I don't know. You know, survival instinct?
不知道 可能是生存本能
- 296
So that if you're the last man to survive a nuclear holocaust,
所以如果你是核战争后幸存的唯一男性
- 297
you could repopulate the planet?
你就要负起繁殖人类的重任?
- 298
No, all I'm saying is that,
我可没那么说
- 299
god forbid something were to happen to either one of us,
上帝没有保证我们不会有意外
- 300
I'd want either one of us to have, you know, options.
我只是希望你我都留有选择的余地