- 161
Bye.
再见
- 162
Ow! Oh!
喔
- 163
That Dr. Ron called.
罗恩医生来过电话
- 164
He needs to see you for a follow-up appointment.
他要你再去复检一次
- 165
He needs to see me or he wants to see me?
他需要见我还是想见我?
- 166
Jeez, mom, how cute is this guy?
天啊 妈妈 他很可爱吗?
- 167
Oh, he could be cuter... But I don't know how.
他可以更可爱的 但我不知道
- 168
So ask him out.
那么约他出来
- 169
Oh, no, I can't do that.
哦不 我不能那么做
- 170
Mom, he's a cute surgeon. What's the problem?
妈 既然他是个可爱的外科医生 那还有什么问题?
- 171
He's young. Young?
他很年轻 年轻?
- 172
Younger than me.
比我小
- 173
How much younger?
小多少?
- 174
Let's just say if I was a senior in high school,
假如我是高三学生
- 175
I'd be saying, "wow, you're a hot fifth grader."
看到他我会说 好帅气的初中新生啊
- 176
Oh, well, of course it's gonna sound gross
哦 好吧 当然听起来很恶心
- 177
if you say it that way. But you're both adults.
如果你这么说的话 你们都是成年人
- 178
So why not just ask him out?
为什么不约他出来?
- 179
'Cause the conversation could go something like this,
因为我们的对话可能会这样
- 180
"Dr. Ron, I think you're hot."
罗恩医生 我觉得你很性感