- 221
She just packed her bags and left.
突然有一天她装好东西离开了
- 222
She said I have an illness, and I need to get help.
她说我有病 需要别人帮助
- 223
Why?
为什么?
- 224
There's nothing wrong with me.
我有点问题
- 225
I just like to look at pretty ladies on the Internet.
我喜欢在网上看漂亮女人
- 226
Uh-huh.
嗯
- 227
And sure, they're not always dressed,
当然 他们不总是穿着衣服
- 228
and sometimes, there's more than one.
有时候还不止一人
- 229
But I only go to the classy web sites.
不过我只去那些最好的网站
- 230
There's some really sick stuff out there, Mrs. Solis.
有些网站上的东西很恶心 索利斯夫人
- 231
Ralph! Make your point.
拉尔夫! 有话快说
- 232
Um, last night, uh, I found this new web site.
昨晚 我找到一个新的网站
- 233
And there was a picture of a lady
有一张照片是位女士
- 234
sitting on a bearskin rug with nothing on
坐在熊皮毯上 什么都没穿
- 235
except for a little pointy elf hat. It was very festive.
只戴了一顶尖尖的帽子 很有节日气息
- 236
Uh, Ralph, why are you telling me this?
拉尔夫 为什么要告诉我这些?
- 237
I'm sorry. It's just, um...
对不起 因为
- 238
I think you really need to see this.
我想你得看下这个
- 239
Oh, my god!
哦上帝啊
- 240
The lighting looks great on you, Mrs. Solis.
索利斯夫人 那些灯光打在你身上很好看