- 341
Yeah, why?
是啊 怎么?
- 342
Well, I just... During the investigation,
在调查你丈夫案子的时候
- 343
I just thought there was a kind of a, um...
我曾经觉得你我间
- 344
Spark between us.
有些火花
- 345
You know, I thought this might be a date.
我本以为这是次约会
- 346
Uh, no. I just wanted to ask you a favor.
哦 不 我只是想你帮个忙
- 347
Fine, no harm done.
哦 那没什么
- 348
When do I ever get to have lunch with such a lovely lady anyway?
我从没和那么美丽的女士共进午餐过
- 349
Date or... no date.
约会 或者不是
- 350
Are you sure that you can't check on the applewhites?
你肯定不能去查艾波怀特吗?
- 351
I mean, I just know that there's something there.
我就是知道有些地方不对劲
- 352
And, you know, I have a sixth sense about people.
我对人有第六感
- 353
And yet, you got engaged to the man who murdered your husband.
是啊 你和杀死你丈夫的凶手定了婚
- 354
Well, your blood pressure looks fine.
血压很正常
- 355
You're free to go, Mrs. Mayer.
你可以走了 梅尔夫人
- 356
You mean, I'm not gonna see Dr. Ron?
我见不到罗恩医生吗?
- 357
Well, I do the follow-up exams.
复诊的检查我负责
- 358
Dr. Ron only comes in if there's a problem.
有问题罗恩医生才会来
- 359
Oh, well, maybe I should go ahead and see him anyway,
也许我还是得见他一下
- 360
just to be safe.
安全起见