- 441
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
- 442
Look, what are we gonna do about this?
我们怎么办?
- 443
I guess I'll call my lawyers.
我想我会打电话给律师
- 444
I gave these pictures to him as a gift. He owns them.
我是作为礼物送给他的 他有所有权
- 445
Then I guess we're screwed.
那样我想我们没辙了
- 446
Not necessarily. See, here's what I'm thinking...
不一定 我在想
- 447
Scott's a coward,
斯科特是个懦弱的人
- 448
so you could totally put the scare into him.
你可以威胁他
- 449
All you gotta do is go and rough him up,
你只要去揍他一顿
- 450
and he'll take my pictures off the web site like that.
然后他就会从网上撤下照片
- 451
I'm sorry, but this is your mistake.
抱歉 这是你的错误
- 452
You're gonna have to fix it yourself.
所以你自己去解决
- 453
And I would love to,
我很想
- 454
but I have the upper body strength of a kitten.
但我打不过他
- 455
I need a brute!
我需要一个打手!
- 456
Gaby, I am just now starting
加布 我才刚开始
- 457
to get my rage issues under control.
能控制自己的情绪
- 458
This brute doesn't swing that way anymore,
这件事会破坏我的努力
- 459
so go find another.
找别人去吧
- 460
Well, when you left prison,
你出狱时