- 601
I won't say a word. I swear.
我一个字都不会说 我发誓
- 602
Well, that's good to hear,
听你这样说真安慰
- 603
because most people on this street couldn't keep a secret
这条街上大多数人都不会保守秘密
- 604
if their lives depended on it. Well, Bree,
除非和自己有关 布里
- 605
even if everyone does find out, it's no big deal.
即使被别人知道了 也没什么大不了
- 606
I mean, lots of people have d.U.I.S.
我是说很多人都有过酒后驾车被捕
- 607
Yes, but the difference is most of those people
对 但区别是大多数人
- 608
were actually drunk when they were arrested.
被捕时真的喝醉了
- 609
I was not.
而我没有
- 610
Well, of course.
当然
- 611
You know, you sound like you don't believe me.
知道吗 你听起来并不相信我
- 612
Well, um, it's just...
我只是
- 613
I know you've gone through a lot lately...
我知道最近你经历了很多
- 614
The death of your husband, problems with your son.
你丈夫的死 儿子的问题
- 615
It would only be natural if you did self-medicate.
所以自我保护是很正常的
- 616
I'm sorry, but since when do you know
抱歉 但几时起你对我的
- 617
so much about my personal life?
个人生活那么清楚了?
- 618
Bree, it's like you said...
布里 如你所说
- 619
The people on this street are not great at keeping secrets.
这条街上的人保守不了秘密
- 620
Except for you.
除了你