- 721
Holly is on a strict diet of cruciferous vegetables,
霍莉在节食
- 722
and Yasmin is undergoing a new embryonic facial treatment
雅兹在做新的除皱疗法
- 723
that probably causes short-term memory loss.
可能导致记忆力减退
- 724
You know, I just stood there the whole night
我整晚站在那里想
- 725
trying to remember why we were ever friends.
我们怎么会成为好朋友的
- 726
And I couldn't.
而且找不到...
- 727
You know, honey, people change.
亲爱的 人会变
- 728
Yeah, but that's the thing. They haven't changed.
是啊 但他们没有变
- 729
That's who they've always been.
他们一直都是那个样子
- 730
I've changed, and I honestly don't know how.
我变了 我都不知道是怎么变的
- 731
Well...
那么
- 732
Maybe Susan, Lynette and I have had a good influence on you.
可能苏姗勒奈特和我影响了你
- 733
I doubt that.
我怀疑
- 734
Come on. When I finish up here,
来吧 等我完成手上的活
- 735
I will come over with my sewing kit
我会拿针线过来
- 736
and cut you out of that.
帮你脱下衣服
- 737
All right, but hurry up,
好 不过快点
- 738
because I've been having to pee since hors d'oeuvres.
我早就想上厕所了
- 739
Are you free to go shopping tomorrow?
明天有空陪我去购物吗?
- 740
I figured it's probably time
我想是时候