- 21
Wisteria Lane is an easy target.
柴藤郡很容易成为目标
- 22
It's not like the police patrol around here.
很少有警察在附近巡逻
- 23
We still have the neighborhood watch.
我们还有自发的邻里巡逻
- 24
Oh, the neighborhood watch is a joke.
邻里巡逻像个玩笑
- 25
When was the last time any of you went on patrol, huh?
你们上一次巡查是什么时候?
- 26
Now I put security lights on my house.
现在我在院子里装了防盗灯
- 27
I say it's time that we hire professional security.
我说现在是时候聘请专职保安了
- 28
Well, that sounds expensive.
那会要不少钱
- 29
Could you really put a price on your kids' safety?
你孩子的安全值多少钱?
- 30
Well, you probably could. Look, mcclusky, I am as worried
看来你不在乎 麦克卢斯基我和在坐的其他人
- 31
as everybody else in this neighborhood, but I just...
一样关心社区安全,只是.....
- 32
We've got to stop this.
我们得阻止他们
- 33
And say what, we're against security?
怎么说?我们反对安全措施?
- 34
But if they find Caleb first... hush, Matthew. I'm trying to think.
但如果是他们先发现卡博 别说话 让我想想
- 35
I'm not talking about a bunch of vigilantes,
我指的不是一帮松散的义务警员
- 36
I'm talking about trained men who know when to shoot.
我是指收过专业训练知道在什么时候开枪的保安
- 37
Do we really need professional security?
我们真的需要专业保安吗?
- 38
Are you all gonna wait until somebody else is attacked?
你想坐等再有人被攻击?
- 39
I think it's time to take a vote on armed security.
我们应该就这个问题投票
- 40
Let's vote now.
让我们投票吧