- 101
But you never thought about names?
你从来没有给孩子取过名字?
- 102
Oh, well, it was a little soon for that, don't you think?
那样做太早了 你不觉得吗?
- 103
I mean, how can you name something the size of a walnut?
我是说你怎么能给才胡桃大的东西取名字呢?
- 104
Is this new?
这件新买的?
- 105
Do you like it? I picked it up on the way here.
喜欢吗? 来这儿的路上买的
- 106
You just lost a baby.
你才失去了孩子
- 107
We all grieve differently.
我们悲痛的方式不同
- 108
You seem to be takin' it pretty well.
你看上去一点都不悲痛
- 109
I go shopping, you rip toilets out of the wall...
我购物 你把马桶扯下来
- 110
Different strokes.
不同的发泄
- 111
Are you even sad?
你悲伤过吗?
- 112
Oh, please. What do you think?
哦又来了 你说呢?
- 113
Honestly? I don't know.
实话实说?我不知道
- 114
Of course, I'm sad. It's a sad situation.
我当然悲伤 这是很大的打击
- 115
Now let go of me.
放开我
- 116
Oh, man. Honey, are you okay?
哦天 亲爱的你没事吧?
- 117
I think my tranquilizer's wearing off.
我想镇静剂失效了
- 118
Well, let's get you another round.
那么再打一针?
- 119
Hey, Mike.
嘿 麦克
- 120
So my mom's wedding's in a couple days,
再过几天是我妈妈的婚礼