- 121
and I know you sent back that little card
我知道你送来那张卡片说你会来
- 122
saying you were coming and that you preferred beef,
而且你更喜欢牛肉做主菜
- 123
which, actually, I changed to fish for you
事实上 我也把鱼换成了牛肉
- 124
'cause I tasted the beef.
我也尝了牛肉
- 125
Anyways, I know that was before we, you know.
无论如何 那是在我们之前 你知道.....
- 126
Send your mom my apologies,
帮你妈妈道歉
- 127
but I won't be attending. Oh.
我不去参加 哦
- 128
I hope that's not just because of us not being us anymore.
我希望那不是因为我们不在一起了
- 129
I mean, we could be together at a wedding,
我们可以一起参加婚礼
- 130
and it wouldn't have to be weird.
那没什么不妥
- 131
It'd be weird.
那很不妥
- 132
Of course. Yeah, I see that.
当然 我也那么觉得
- 133
Oh. Uh, heh.
哦。嗯 嘿。
- 134
So what have you been doing lately?
那么你最近在做什么?
- 135
Oh, just the usual.
和以前一样
- 136
Well, I've been writing a book.
我在写一本书
- 137
It's sort of autobiographical.
有点像自传
- 138
It's really been forcing me to reexamine
那样就强迫我回忆
- 139
some of the different things that have made me me,
很多让我变成我的事
- 140
like the fact that my mother had me so young,
像我妈妈那么年轻就有了我