- 141
and I never knew my dad. Big stuff like that.
还有我一点都不知道我爸爸的事 像那些重要的事
- 142
I told you about my dad, right?
和你谈起过我父亲吧?
- 143
He... he was a merchant marine,
他在海军运输舰上服役
- 144
and his platoon was killed in the battle of Hanoi?
a他和他的排在河内全军覆没?
- 145
That's strange. Why?
那很奇怪 为什么?
- 146
Well, Hanoi wasn't enemy territory.
河内不是敌军领地
- 147
There wasn't a battle there. Are you sure?
那里没有发生过战争 你肯定?
- 148
That's what my mom said. I'm pretty sure, yeah.
妈妈是这么跟我说的 我很肯定
- 149
The merchant marines don't fight.
海军运输兵不参加战斗
- 150
They deliver supplies on ships.
他们运送补给物资
- 151
Oh. Well, clearly I have more research to do.
显然我还有很多调查要做
- 152
So what do you think?
你怎么觉得?
- 153
My life story... would you rush out and buy a copy?
我的故事?你会买吗?
- 154
Susan... Yeah?
苏姗 怎么?
- 155
You really need to step back.
你得退后几步
- 156
Ooh! Ah.
喔
- 157
Porter, Preston, what have I told you
波特 普雷斯顿 我不是和你们说过
- 158
about playing outside after dark? It's not dark.
天黑后不要在外面玩? 一点都不黑
- 159
Does your dad know you're out here? Don't worry, I've been watching 'em.
你爸爸知道你们在外面吗? 别担心 我看着他们呢
- 160
They keep setting off my motion sensors.
他们触发了我的动作感应器