- 281
I'm gonna have some ice cream.
我要去吃冰淇淋了
- 282
Tom, you're not off the hook here.
汤姆这件事还没解决
- 283
Lynette, I can keep my children alive.
勒奈特我能照顾好孩子们的安全
- 284
When you left this morning, there were four.
你早上离开时 是四个
- 285
When you came home, there were still four.
你回到家时 仍然会是四个
- 286
When you come home and there are only three,
等哪天你回来少了一个
- 287
then you get to lecture me.
再来教训我
- 288
Excuse me.
打扰一下
- 289
Are you Bree Van De Kamp? Uh, yes, I am.
你是布里.范-德-坎普吗? 对 我是
- 290
My name is Leila mitzman. I hope I'm not interrupting.
我是莱拉.米兹曼 希望没有打扰你
- 291
Can I help you?
我能为你做什么吗?
- 292
This may sound odd, but I felt I should see you.
听上去会很奇怪 但我觉得应该来见你
- 293
I read in the paper that you're engaged to George Williams.
从报纸上我知道你和乔治.威廉姆斯订婚了
- 294
Oh, well, that announcement was a bit premature.
哦 在报纸上发布是太早了点
- 295
But you and George are involved...
但你和乔治
- 296
In a romantic relationship?
是在恋爱吧?
- 297
Yes.
是
- 298
Then we need to talk.
那么我们得谈谈
- 299
We'd been dating for six months
我们交往了六个月
- 300
when he asked me to marry him.
然后他向我求婚