- 301
From the moment I said "yes," George got so possessive,
但当我答应了以后 乔治表现出了很强的占有欲
- 302
and when he found out
当他发现
- 303
my ex lived just down the street,
我前夫就住在我家附近时
- 304
George accused me of seeing him behind his back.
乔治毫无来由地说我和前夫有来往
- 305
And then one night, I got a call from the police.
有一天晚上我接到了警方的电话
- 306
Someone had set my ex's car on fire.
有人放火烧了我前夫的汽车
- 307
I could never prove anything,
虽然没有什么证据
- 308
but I knew it was George. I left him the next day.
但我知道是乔治干的 第二天我就离开了他
- 309
Well, I don't know what to say.
我不知道应该说什么
- 310
I know. It's upsetting.
我知道 这很疯狂
- 311
Yes, it is...
是的....
- 312
To have a complete stranger come into my home,
我让一个完全的陌生人来到家里
- 313
drink my tea,
喝着我的茶
- 314
and then try to turn me against
然后让我离开
- 315
one of the sweetest men I have ever known.
这辈子遇见过最好的男人
- 316
Honey, you got to trust me. George is a whack job,
你得相信我 乔治是个坏种
- 317
and you should get while the getting's good.
你应该要知道自己在和什么人交往
- 318
I think it's time for you to leave.
我想你该走了
- 319
One time, I was talking to a guy at a bar,
有一次在酒吧我和一个男人聊天
- 320
and when we got home, George slapped me.
回到家后 乔治打我耳光