- 321
What do you say to that?
那怎么解释?
- 322
I say, given your overall demeanor
根据你的说话方式
- 323
and your freewheeling use of epithets,
和用词
- 324
I'm willing to bet that he was provoked.
我敢说他打你是理所当然的
- 325
Oh.
哦
- 326
When I read that you were engaged to George,
当我得知你和乔治订婚时
- 327
I felt it was my duty to let you know he's crazy.
我觉得告诉你他是个疯子是我的义务
- 328
But now that I've met you,
但现在见过你
- 329
I can see it's a match made in heaven.
我知道你们真是天生一对
- 330
I'm here. Hi, morty, reverend Hopkins.
我来了 嗨莫蒂 霍普金斯牧师
- 331
I'm sorry I'm late to your rehearsal.
抱歉我迟到了
- 332
Oh, it's okay. It's all right. You're here now.
没关系 不要紧 你来了
- 333
It's fine. Go in front of me.
那就好 站我前面
- 334
Okay, reverend, hit it!
好了牧师 放音乐吧
- 335
Mom, can I ask you a question?
妈我能问你一个问题吗
- 336
You've got to march, susie. Got to march. Oh.
苏姗你得往前走 继续走
- 337
Oh. I was just researching my book,
哦 我在为我的书找资料
- 338
and I found the strangest thing.
发现了一件奇怪的事
- 339
No one with my father's name was ever a merchant marine.
在海军运输舰的名单上没有我爸爸的名字
- 340
Oh, did I say merchant?
我说是运输船吗?