- 341
Well, I just meant the regular marines.
是常规海军部队
- 342
Oh, well, yeah, I thought you probably did.
是啊我想你可能搞错
- 343
So I checked that, too, and he wasn't there,
所以我也查了那里 还是没有爸爸的名字
- 344
and so I called the v.A.,
然后我打电话去了档案馆
- 345
and there is not a single record of anyone named Harrison Ross in Vietnam.
越南战争里没有任何哈里斯.罗斯的记录
- 346
This is not the time, susie.
现在不是谈这个的时候
- 347
What's... what's the holdup, ladies?
怎么了 女士们?
- 348
Well, I'm sorry to upset you, mom, I just...
抱歉妈妈 我不该在这时候烦你
- 349
Don't you think that's weird?
但你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
- 350
What's... what's weird?
什么奇怪?
- 351
Well, there's no record
海军服役记录名单里
- 352
of anyone with my dad's name in the armed services.
甚至没有一个 和我爸爸一样的名字
- 353
Oh, well, there it is.
哦有的
- 354
There what is?
什么有的?
- 355
Morty, just go on back up there.
莫蒂 回那里去
- 356
Look, I'm... I'm not gonna say that
看我说过
- 357
I knew this would happen, but I knew this would happen.
我知道这件事总有一天会发生 我知道会发生
- 358
Mom, I need answers.
妈妈我需要知道真相
- 359
Do you have to do this now?
为什么一定要是现在?
- 360
You are ruining my wedding rehearsal.
你毁了我的婚礼排演