- 381
we'd... we'd get these... These passes, you know,
当我们休假时 我们去了 你知道
- 382
and we'd... And we'd go into town,
我们去了城里
- 383
and, you know, we'd have a... Have a few beers,
你知道 我们喝了几杯啤酒
- 384
and we used to call it r and r
我们把这种活动叫做RR
- 385
in... in military lingo.
军队里的说法
- 386
Yeah, well, I know what r and r means.
我知道RR的意思
- 387
So what does this have to do with my father?
这和我爸爸有什么关系?
- 388
Well, that's... That's what I'm getting to.
我正要说
- 389
Um, a-anyway, there were these... these young ladies.
那里....有很多年轻女孩
- 390
Professional...
职业的
- 391
Ladies if... if you know what I mean.
女孩 你知道我的意思吧
- 392
Morty... can... can we just move this along?
莫蒂能跳过这段吗?
- 393
O-Okay. Long story short, I... it's just I never figured
好吧 长话短说 我从来没想过
- 394
that my first time with a woman would... would be in an alley...
我和女人的第一次是在一条小巷里
- 395
Behind a Korean noodle stand with... with my fatigues
在一个韩国面条摊后面
- 396
down around my... my ankles.
脚边都是破烂垃圾
- 397
Okay, again, w-what does this have to do with my father?
好吧 再问一遍这和我爸爸有什么关系
- 398
We... we've all done things that, uh, you know,
我们都做过那种
- 399
that we're ashamed of.
令自己羞耻的事
- 400
I mean, you know, we all...
我的意思是 你知道