- 401
We all have secrets.
我们都有秘密
- 402
Your... your... your father wasn't a war hero.
你爸爸并不是战斗英雄
- 403
And he... he wasn't in viet... Vietnam.
他也没有去过越南
- 404
Well, why would my mother tell me that?
那么为什么妈妈要骗我?
- 405
Uh, Sophie wasn't... Wasn't married to your father.
索非亚没有和你爸爸结婚
- 406
I'm... I'm not... I'm not sure
我不确定
- 407
she even... She even knew his name.
她可能不知道你爸爸的名字
- 408
Are you saying that I'm the result of my mother having a one-night stand?
你是说我是妈妈一夜情的结果?
- 409
Well, like I... like I said, we've all, you know,
就像我说的 你知道
- 410
we've... we've all done things
我们都做过
- 411
that we're... That we're ashamed of.
令自己羞耻的事情
- 412
George.
乔治
- 413
Bree. This is a surprise.
布里你来真意外
- 414
I'm sorry to drop by unannounced,
抱歉我突然来访
- 415
but I just had this disturbing visit
有一个很不愉快的来访是
- 416
from an old friend of yours, a Leila mitzman.
你的一个老朋友莱拉.米兹曼
- 417
She, uh, shouldn't have contacted you.
她不应该来找你
- 418
Well, she did, and she said
但她来了还说了
- 419
some pretty horrible things about you.
很多关于你的坏话
- 420
You should know that she's a renowned liar.
她说谎是出了名的