- 421
That's what I thought at first,
一开始我也这么认为
- 422
but then having had time to think about it,
但然后我想了一下
- 423
I can't understand why she'd go to so much trouble.
我不明白她为什么要那么费时费力
- 424
I mean, what would her motive be?
我的意思是她有什么动机呢?
- 425
She's obsessed with me. She still wants me.
她还爱着我 她想要我
- 426
Wasn't it obvious?
不是很明显吗?
- 427
No.
不
- 428
The woman is absolutely certifiable.
她是一个纠缠不清的人
- 429
What's more, I can prove it.
我能证明给你看
- 430
Leila was a customer here.
莱拉是这里的顾客
- 431
Even though she's no longer welcome,
即使她已经不受欢迎
- 432
we still keep her prescriptions on file.
我们还有她的处方药记录
- 433
"Fluoxetine, 100 milligrams."
氟西汀 100毫克
- 434
"Risperidone, 250 mil"... I'm sorry. What is this?
利培酮 250毫克 抱歉 这些是什么?
- 435
One is an antidepressant for mood swings.
一种是抗悒郁药物
- 436
One is an antipsychotic to control hallucinations.
还有一种是镇静剂来减轻幻想
- 437
Like I said, she's a very troubled lady.
如我所说 她是一个麻烦的女人
- 438
Well, then why did you date her in the first place?
那一开始你怎么会和她约会?
- 439
In the beginning, you're blind to the flaws, right?
刚开始时 你总是缺乏判断力的,对吧?
- 440
That's true... In the beginning.
是啊 在刚开始的时候