- 561
My amazing daughter Susan, and tell her
我可爱的女儿告诉她
- 562
how much I appreciate her love and respect...
我多么感激她的理解和爱
- 563
Because I'm a horrible person,
我不是一个好人
- 564
and she deserves so much better than me.
她应该有一个更好的母亲
- 565
Honey, honey. No, no, no, no, no.
亲爱的 不不
- 566
Susan needs to know the truth.
苏姗应该知道真相
- 567
Your father...
你的父亲
- 568
Was not a one-night stand.
并不是一个一夜情人
- 569
He was 33, and he was married...
当时他33岁而且结了婚
- 570
And he was my boss.
他是我上司
- 571
When I told him I was pregnant,
当我告诉他我怀孕了
- 572
he broke it off, and he never spoke to me again.
他夺门而出 再也没有跟我说过话
- 573
But he gave me my beautiful, incredible daughter,
但他留给我一个美丽出色的女儿
- 574
and for that, I want to thank Addison prudy.
因此我要感谢阿迪森.鲁迪
- 575
Oh, my god.
哦天啊
- 576
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
- 577
I have no idea. I swear, if I knew, I-I would tell you.
我不知道 我发誓 如果知道我会告诉你
- 578
Uh, I know Addison prudy.
我认识阿迪森.鲁迪
- 579
He runs the feed and supply store at third and sutherland.
他在萨德兰开了一家饲料商店
- 580
Uh, prudy's a fairly common name of... so.
鲁迪是个常见的名字