- 181
Please tell me you didn't learn that in prison.
别告诉我是监狱里学来的
- 182
Yeah.
当然不是
- 183
Wait. I'm not done with you yet.
嘿 我们还没玩完呢
- 184
Just give me ten minutes, please.
给我十分钟吧
- 185
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了
- 186
You are totally useless after sex.
做爱后就像是废物
- 187
I know. I should probably get my thyroid checked out.
我知道 也许该去检查一下甲状腺
- 188
Who's sister Mary Bernard?
谁是 玛丽.伯纳德修女?
- 189
Hey, those are private. Give me...
嘿 那是隐私 还我
- 190
She's this nun, okay?
她是修女 好了吧?
- 191
She visited me in prison a couple times.
在狱里她来看过我几次
- 192
She's part of the group that got me early release.
她是帮我提前释放的人之一
- 193
Now can I please have them back?
我能拿回来了吗
- 194
"When you walk with god every day,
当你每天和上帝相伴
- 195
"you learn that truth is understood in the mind
就会发现真理存在于脑海
- 196
but faith burns in the heart"?
而信仰存在于心灵
- 197
You don't know what it was like in there.
你不知道狱里是什么样子
- 198
All right? 20 hours a day, 8x10 cell.
一天24小时待在8×10的小房间里
- 199
Just you and your mind.
只有你和你的思想
- 200
So pretty much just you.
所以只是你的问题