- 301
Um, who are you here to see?
你找谁?
- 302
I'm Lynette Scavo. I work here.
我是勒奈特.斯加沃 在这里工作
- 303
Who are you?
你是谁?
- 304
Pat. It's my first day.
帕德 今天是我第一天上班
- 305
Oh. Well, welcome.
欢迎你
- 306
What happened to stu?
斯图怎么了?
- 307
You fired stu?
你开除了斯图?
- 308
Oh, Lynette, hey. Come on in.
哦 勒奈特 请进
- 309
I can't believe you would sink so low.
不敢相信你心眼那么小
- 310
I'm going to ed.
我要去告诉艾德
- 311
Ed knows. This is stu's employee evaluation file right here.
艾德知道 这是斯图的工作评估表
- 312
This thing is full of black marks.
到处是叉
- 313
Come on, Nina. We both know why you got rid of him.
少来妮娜 你我都知道你为什么要摆脱他
- 314
Well, good luck proving it.
真幸运摆脱了他
- 315
Oh, and on a completely unrelated topic,
换一个完全无关的话题
- 316
there's going to be another round of firings coming down the pike.
公司要开始人员裁减
- 317
Ed's been after me to trim the fat.
艾德会听我的
- 318
You threatening me? No, no. Unh-unh.
你在威胁我? 不 不
- 319
It's just that it's gonna be my job
只是会由我来评估
- 320
to evaluate those who are team players
谁该留下