- 321
and those who are not.
谁该滚蛋
- 322
Just a little heads up.
只是削减开支
- 323
Just trying to be nice.
我会试着态度好点
- 324
I don't know. You seem kinda overqualified.
我不知道 你似乎大才小用了
- 325
Why, 'cause I went to college?
因为我上了大学?
- 326
No, because you finished high school.
不 因为你读完了高中
- 327
Well, I just wanna change my life,
我只是想改变一下生活
- 328
and ever since I was a little girl,
当我还是小女孩时
- 329
I've always liked horses and the outdoors,
我就喜欢马和户外生活
- 330
and, well, I'm just fascinated with... feed.
我对饲料很着迷
- 331
Well, I suppose we could give you a try.
我想可以让你试一试
- 332
What?
怎么?
- 333
Something on my nose?
我鼻子上有脏东西?
- 334
Oh, no. Um, I was just looking at the color of your eyes.
不 我只是在看你的眼睛
- 335
You were?
是吗
- 336
Yeah. They're just like mine.
是啊 和我眼睛的颜色一样
- 337
They're... they're nice.
很漂亮
- 338
Carol sent you to test me, didn't she?
卡罗尔派你来试探我是不是?
- 339
What? Who's Carol?
什么?谁是卡罗尔?
- 340
You go back and tell my wife
你去跟我老婆说