- 121
More like my college fraternity, where, you know,
每个人都想加入
- 122
everybody wanted in, but we only took the coolest guys.
但我们只接纳最酷的人
- 123
Wait, you were Greek?
你是格里克会的?
- 124
Yeah, Alpha tau omega.
我是阿尔法.唐.曼古
- 125
I was phi kapp. You?
我是费.卡普(兄弟会员的代号) 你也是?
- 126
And I don't remember you having to be that cool to pledge a.T.O.
我可不觉得你能酷发誓A.T.O
- 127
Look, if I had a nickel for every phi kapp
我有一枚硬币
- 128
that I tied naked to a freeway sign...
是在高速公路上拼"裸体"留下的纪念品
- 129
Scavo, if you were my pledge, I'd have made you my bitch. Oh, you think so?
斯加沃 如果我们在一起 你肯定是我小弟 你这么想吗?
- 130
You know what? I'm liking this whole fraternity angle.
知道吗 我喜欢兄弟会
- 131
Yeah. You know what? Let's talk about it over lunch.
我们午饭时再讨论
- 132
You're buying.
你买单
- 133
Go.
去啊
- 134
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你
- 135
Hello. What's going on?
出什么事了?
- 136
Gabrielle, I want you to meet someone.
加布丽尔 我想要你见个人
- 137
This is xiao-Mei.
这是萧梅
- 138
She's the young lady who was forced to work for Maxine Bennett. Oh, the slave.
她被马克新.班尼特逼着干活 哦 那个奴隶
- 139
Wow. Looks well-fed.
哇 看上去没被虐待
- 140
The church is making arrangements for her to return to China.
教堂在办送她回国的手续