- 781
doesn't make you less of a man.
并不让你减少男子气
- 782
That's crazy.
这么想很疯狂
- 783
You expect me to calm your irrational fears?
你希望我减少你的恐惧
- 784
I expect you to calm mine.
我希望你减少我的
- 785
Are you saying you're unhappy?
你在说你不开心?
- 786
A little bit, yeah.
有一点
- 787
Well, what are we gonna do about that?
我们该怎么办?
- 788
I don't know.
不知道
- 789
Well, can't we just...
我们就不能
- 790
No, Lynette...
不 勒奈特
- 791
I don't know.
我不知道
- 792
Hi, it's detective barton.
嗨 我是巴顿侦探
- 793
Look, I feel awful about what happened the other day.
那天的事我觉得很糟
- 794
I was a jerk. So to make it up to you,
我是个疯子 作为补偿
- 795
I did some sniffing around about the dead man
我调查了一下那个死者
- 796
they found in front of your neighbor's house.
那个在你邻居家门口发现的
- 797
I've got some information.
我有一些信息
- 798
His name was Curtis Monroe... A private detective
他的名字是卡特.门罗 一个在
- 799
who lost his license a couple of years ago.
几年前被吊销执照的私人侦探
- 800
He's apparently from Chicago.
他显然是从芝加哥来的