- 681
Come on in, Betty.
进来 贝蒂
- 682
Get you a drink?
喝酒吗?
- 683
This is not a social call, Bree!
我不是来社交的 布里
- 684
Did you or did you not break into my home and talk to my son?
你到底有没有闯入我的房子和我儿子谈话?
- 685
Caleb and I had, uh, a very lovely chat. Yes.
卡博和我谈得很愉快
- 686
If you ever come near him again,
如果你再接近他
- 687
there will be hell to pay.
就要你好看
- 688
Do you understand?
清楚吗?
- 689
Aren't you gonna ask me what we talked about?
你不问问我们谈了什么?
- 690
The name, um...
有个名字...
- 691
Melanie foster came up.
梅勒妮.福斯特
- 692
I'm gonna pour you a drink now, Betty,
我要给你倒杯酒
- 693
because we're about to have a very honest discussion,
因为我们要好好谈一谈
- 694
and I think you're gonna need a little help getting through it.
喝点酒对你有帮助
- 695
His name's Zach young. He lives with his father.
他叫扎克.杨 和他的父亲住在一起
- 696
Mother committed suicide about a year ago.
母亲一年前自杀
- 697
How did he end up with these people?
他怎么会和这些人住在一起?
- 698
How do you think?
你怎么觉得?
- 699
Dierdre was strung out, Noah. She gave him up.
迪尔德莉当时吸毒 她不要他了
- 700
I wanna see this boy.
我要见他