- 701
Well, he's got a new family now.
他有自己的家
- 702
I can't just snap my fingers and get him in here.
我不能随便把他带来这里
- 703
Maybe not, but I can snap my fingers,
你也许不能 我可以
- 704
and detective Sullivan can make it happen. You don't wanna do that.
所罗门侦探可以做到 你不会想这么做
- 705
No? Is that really the way you wanna meet him...
不会? 你想那样见到他?
- 706
Have that thug drag him in here so grandpa can give him a hug?
让那个混蛋把他带来 祖父再给他个拥抱?
- 707
Fine. You bring him. I'll give you two days.
好吧 两天时间 你带他来
- 708
As you know, I'm on a bit of a clock here.
你知道 我时间不多了
- 709
When Caleb was born,
卡博出生时
- 710
and the doctors discovered that he was different,
医生说他有点特别
- 711
I didn't even cry.
他都不哭
- 712
It wasthemost painful moment of my life.
那是我一生中最痛苦的时刻
- 713
I didn't shed a single tear.
但我没哭
- 714
I just thought to myself, what's the point?
我只是对自己说 有什么关系?
- 715
He is my son, and I have to raise him as best I can.
他是我儿子 我一定要把他养大 尽我所能
- 716
Now that's my job.
是我的使命
- 717
In a lot of ways, I feel so blessed.
很多地方我都很幸运
- 718
Calebischallenged, but he has such a sweet nature.
卡博是个例外 但他有淳朴的天性
- 719
I'm sure you noticed that when you came to visit.
我肯定你注意到了
- 720
Yes, I did.
是的