- 31
Right. And your surgery's still on for Thursday?
对 手术还是礼拜四吗?
- 32
Yep. Good. The insurance kicks in the minute we say "I do."
是 很好 我们一说愿意 保险就生效了
- 33
You're set to go.
放心去做手术吧
- 34
I know no one's asking me, but I think this whole thing
我知道没人问我的意见 但我觉得这整件事
- 35
is a tragic mistake,
是个错误
- 36
and I just don't have it in me to survive another ugly divorce.
我可不想再看你们离一次婚
- 37
Don't worry, honey.
别担心宝贝
- 38
This time, it is strictly a business arrangement. It better be,
这次完全不涉及感情 最好这样
- 39
'cause if I see so much as one lingering gaze
如果我看到你们有恋恋不舍的眼神
- 40
between the two of you, I swear I'll go
我发誓会
- 41
to the insurance company and turn you in.
去保险公司告发你们
- 42
So we shouldn't expect a wedding gift, huh?
所以我们不用指望结婚礼物了 对吧?
- 43
Oh, can you grab me your wedding ring?
把结婚戒指给我好吗?
- 44
I wanna get it cleaned before the ceremony.
在婚礼前我想先清洗一下
- 45
Uh... is that really necessary?
有必要吗?
- 46
I mean, do we have to do the whole ring thing?
我在想没必要用到戒指吧
- 47
Of course we do. It's gotta look believable.
当然要 那样才像真的
- 48
Yeah, okay.
好吧 我就随便
- 49
Well, I'll just grab something out of my jewelry box.
从首饰盒里拿个什么出来
- 50
Susan, that ring was my grandmother's.
苏姗 那戒指是我祖母传下来的