- 171
Money is not everything, Gabriela.
钱不是一切 加布丽尔
- 172
For some people,
对有些人是
- 173
but we're talking about you now, mother.
可我们在谈论你 妈妈
- 174
You know, I can't believe this.
不敢相信你这么说
- 175
I mean, I just went through a terrible breakup,
我刚经历了痛苦的分手
- 176
and the least you could do is pretend to care.
至少你可以假装关心一下
- 177
Well, of course we feel awful about it, don't we, Gabrielle?
我们当然觉得难过 不是吗 加布丽尔?
- 178
Yeah, we're just sick about it.
是啊 我们很难过
- 179
Well, don't worry about me. Mm-hmm. I'll be okay.
别担心我 我会好的
- 180
In fact, I bought myself a little gift
事实上 我给自己买了份小礼物
- 181
to take my mind off my problems.
让自己快点摆脱
- 182
Really? What did you buy?
真的?你买了什么?
- 183
New boobs! Whoa!
新的乳房!
- 184
No peeking, Carlos.
不准看 卡洛斯
- 185
Okay, mom, put these away!
好了 妈妈 快遮起来
- 186
My plastic surgeon gave me a great deal.
手术很成功
- 187
Aren't they fun?
很可爱不是?
- 188
Bye, Carlos.
再见 卡洛斯
- 189
What? I think she's charming.
干嘛? 我觉得她很迷人
- 190
Okay, you can think she's charming.
你可以认为她迷人