- 211
Your mother is a rotten, sneaky person.
你妈妈是个软弱无用的人
- 212
Look, I'm not too crazy about this whole fake marriage thing,
听着 我不是很赞成假婚姻的事
- 213
but if you don't have that operation, you could die.
但如果你不做那个手术可能会死
- 214
So don't be so hard on yourself.
所以别太责怪自己
- 215
Youarea good person.
你是个好人
- 216
Thanks, hon. That really helps.
谢谢你亲爱的 这么说很有帮助
- 217
Okay, now I want you to go over and slip this ring to your father.
现在我要你把戒指拿去给你爸爸
- 218
And just so you know, if Edie catches you,
你知道 如果被伊迪发现了
- 219
I'm expecting you to swallow it.
你最好吞下去
- 220
How's the hangover?
酗酒是怎么回事?
- 221
I do not have a hangover, Andrew, because I was not drunk.
安德鲁 我没有酗酒 因为我根本没醉
- 222
Then, uh... how about a little hair of the dog?
那么 那再喝点怎么样?
- 223
It'll perk you right up.
马上能让你振作起来
- 224
Look, for the record,
从病历上看
- 225
I had an allergic reaction to my antihistamine medication,
抗组织胺药物容易让我醉
- 226
so I would appreciate just a little bit of sympathy.
希望你们有一点点同情心
- 227
Why can't you just drink alone in your room like Tammy's mom?
你为什么不能像汤米的妈妈那样躲在房间里喝?
- 228
For god sakes, it was an honest mistake.
看在上帝份上 这只是意外
- 229
I thought I could have just a little bit of wine with dinner,
我在晚饭的时候只喝了一点酒
- 230
but, apparently, my body couldn't handle it.
但显然我的身体受不了