- 231
Fine!
好吧!
- 232
If it makes everybody happy, I will just suffer
如果这样大家都会开心
- 233
through my sneezing fits and my hives on my own.
那么我就忍受流鼻涕和疹子
- 234
There. Is that better?
看 好了吗?
- 235
So basically you would rather drink than to not have allergies?
所以你宁可过敏也要喝酒?
- 236
Hi. Is now a bad time? I could really use a favor.
打扰你了吗?可我真的要你帮忙
- 237
She was beautiful, wasn't she?
她很漂亮 是不是?
- 238
Yeah.
是啊
- 239
Come on, sit down. Your breakfast is getting cold.
来 坐下 早饭凉了
- 240
Was my real mother beautiful?
我的生母漂亮吗?
- 241
Well, she was, uh, attractive, as I recall.
她 厄 我记忆里是满漂亮的
- 242
Do I look like her?
我长得像她吗?
- 243
I don't know. I-I only met her once.
我不知道 只见过她一面
- 244
Oh. Well, 'cause if I don't look like her,
如果我长得不像她
- 245
then I might look like my real dad.
我可能像我的生父
- 246
I'm getting real tired of your morbid fascination
我已经厌倦你想念两个
- 247
with two strangers who didn't love you enough to keep you.
抛弃你的陌生人
- 248
So, please, stop asking about them.
帮帮忙 别再问他们了
- 249
It's only natural that I'd wanna talk about my birth parents.
我想谈论自己的亲生父母是很正常的事情
- 250
Well, it may be natural,
好吧 也许正常