- 251
but it certainly isn't polite.
但肯定不礼貌
- 252
And once your daughter was dead,
你女儿死了以后
- 253
they had to get rid of her somehow.
他们想办法把尸体处理掉
- 254
That's where the toy chest came in.
所以玩具盒派上用场了
- 255
Flash forward 15 years,
15年以后
- 256
the chest washes up on the shore of rockwater lake.
盒子被冲上了洛威湖岸
- 257
Any forensic evidence is long gone,
所有可能的证据早消失了
- 258
and the youngs get away with murder.
杨一家没有被怀疑
- 259
Now, of course, the wife, Mary Alice,
当然现在 妻子 玛丽.艾莉丝
- 260
is already dead, but...
已经死了
- 261
Paul young's a different matter.
保罗.杨还活着
- 262
If you'd like me to deal with him,
如果你要我处理他
- 263
just say the word.
说句话就行了
- 264
Delfino's bringing my grandson here.
德尔非诺要把我外孙带来
- 265
I wanna get the kid something.
我想送他什么
- 266
You know anything about those mp3 things?
你了解mp3播放器吗?
- 267
Yeah, they're real nice. I'd go with that.
他们很漂亮 我会带一个来
- 268
Ah, he's probably got one already.
他可能已经有了
- 269
Paul young has had 16 years to get my grandkid anything he wants.
保罗.杨有16年可以买东西给我的外孙
- 270
Do me a favor, will ya? Yeah.
帮我这个忙 行吗? 好