- 291
Honey, you can't. They're at work.
亲爱的不行 他们在工作
- 292
Well, can we play it for you?
那能弹给你听吗?
- 293
Sure.
当然
- 294
Just... just a moment, okay? Ohh.
等一下下 好吗?
- 295
All right, boys, let's have it.
好了 孩子们 唱吧
- 296
When I heard that you two wanted to try for another child,
我听说你们想再试着要孩子
- 297
I was delighted.
我很高兴
- 298
But I had some cause for concern.
但有些事你们要注意
- 299
Gabrielle, you suffered some extensive injuries during your fall last month,
加布丽尔 上个月你从楼梯上摔下来 伤得很重
- 300
and the test confirmed there are complications.
检查发现你有其它的并发症
- 301
You can't have kids?
你不能怀孩子?
- 302
Well, the doctor's not 100% positive,
医生并不很肯定
- 303
but it's very, very iffy.
但可能性很大
- 304
Carlos, I am so sorry.
卡洛斯 我很抱歉
- 305
I know how much you wanted to be a dad.
我知道你多么想成为一个父亲
- 306
Thanks.
谢谢
- 307
Don't be so suicidal. We can always adopt.
别那么悲观 我们可以收养一个
- 308
I wanted to have a child of our own. You know that.
你知道我想要一个自己的孩子
- 309
What does it matter whose d.N.A. It is?
是谁的基因有关系吗?
- 310
The diapers are still gonna smell the same regardless.
反正尿布闻起来一样糟糕