- 331
Why?
为什么?
- 332
Off the top of my head, you're on medicare?
我没记错的话 你有医疗保险吗?
- 333
I am only fifty... one.
我才五十 一岁
- 334
You know, and there's this woman in england last year.
去年有个女人订婚后
- 335
She was 63 years old, and she gave birth to her own grandchild.
她六十三了 给自己生了个孙子
- 336
Look, I don't care if she shot triplets out of her ass.
我才不在乎她的屁股里是不是飞出了三胞胎
- 337
It's not gonna happen.
这事没门
- 338
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
- 339
How'd that england baby turn out?
那个孩子怎么样?
- 340
I mean, it didn't have, like, a big head or anything, did it?
我是说 他有没有什么残疾
- 341
Carlos, you are not seriously considering this.
卡洛斯 你不是认真考虑这回事吧?
- 342
Well, think about it, Gaby.
想一想 加布
- 343
This way, the surrogate wouldn't be some impersonal Incubator.
这样的话代孕母亲才不是单纯的孵化器
- 344
There'd be a family tie.
有家族的纽带
- 345
I have a migraine. I'm gonna go lay down upstairs.
我头痛了 上楼去躺一会儿
- 346
Then when I get up,
等我起来的时候
- 347
I hope we can all talk about this like rational human beings.
我希望我们能像理智的人那样谈话
- 348
Carlitos, don't worry.
卡洛斯 别急
- 349
Just give her time. She'll come around.
给她点时间 她会想通的
- 350
Boys?
孩子们?