- 371
Get your stuff. Get your stuff right over here.
把东西放好 放在这里
- 372
Thank you. Thank you so much. Stay right here.
谢谢你 太感谢你了 呆在这里
- 373
I'm just glad I found 'em and not some weirdo freak.
我只是很庆幸找到他们的是我 而不是哪个变态狂
- 374
Oh, yes. Oh, yeah, me too. Thank you.
哦是啊 是啊 我也这么觉得
- 375
Because there are all sorts of crazy people out there...
外面有那么多的疯子
- 376
Drunks, perverts, molesters.
醉鬼 疯子 性变态
- 377
Yes! Yeah, no, I know.
是啊 我知道
- 378
No! You got really lucky.
不 你真是幸运
- 379
I mean, a different person might have called the cops or child welfare.
我是说换个人也许会打电话报警
- 380
Well, uh, okay, I know how this looks,
我知道看上去像怎么回事
- 381
but I have to tell you,
但我得告诉你
- 382
I left them with a very reliable baby-sitter.
我把他们留在一个很可靠的人那里
- 383
Oh, yeah. You picked a real winner.
你真的挑对人了
- 384
Are you judging me? Because if you are,
你在批判我吗 如果是那样
- 385
you couldn't say anything... Lynette, Lynette!
你可是没权说话 勒奈特 勒奈特!
- 386
What?! Let it go.
什么事? 算了
- 387
The kids walked for 3 miles to get here.
孩子们走了三英里
- 388
We don't have a leg to stand on.
他们可站不住
- 389
Well, thank you so much!
实在太感谢你了
- 390
Here we go.
我们走了