- 411
and you're gonna leave our lives forever.
永远离开我们的生活
- 412
I'm pulling out. Watch your boobs.
我走了 小心你的胸
- 413
Come on out.
出来
- 414
Oh, thank god! I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened.
感谢上帝 我真抱歉 我不知道怎么回事
- 415
I was in the kitchen cleaning up after making cookies,
我在厨房里打扫 做点心
- 416
and I looked in the living room, and they were gone.
回头看了下客厅 他们都不见了
- 417
We tried to tell her we were going, but she was asleep.
我们想告诉她我们要走了 可是她睡着了
- 418
You were sleeping?
你睡着了?
- 419
I most certainly was not. Yes, you were.
当然没有 不 你睡了
- 420
Okay, all right, that lie just lost you another week of TV and video game privileges.
好了 说慌再加一个星期不准玩游戏
- 421
That's two. You wanna keep talking and lose more?
一共两星期 你们想再说什么吗?
- 422
Then apologize to Mrs. Van De Kamp.
那么向范.德.坎普夫人道歉
- 423
Sorry.
对不起
- 424
All right, go back in. No... no harm done.
好吧 回去吧 没事了
- 425
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Ugh!
很抱歉 真的很抱歉
- 426
Well, if you ask me, it's a pretty crappy thing to do.
要我说 这件事真蠢
- 427
Did you even slow the car down before you pushed her out?
你把她推出去的时候有减速吗?
- 428
Okay, first of all, no one asked you.
首先 我根本没有问你
- 429
And the only reason you care about my mother is because
而且你关心我妈妈的唯一理由
- 430
of that ridiculous suggestion she offered. I think her offer
是她提出的那个荒唐建议 我觉得她提出