- 451
There was a chance she wouldn't have believed me,
她可能根本不相信我
- 452
and... and that would've hurt a lot worse than anything he ever did to me.
因为她相信的话 失去的比我的损失大得多
- 453
She's your mother, and she loves you.
她是你母亲 她爱你
- 454
I know it's been a very long time,
虽然已经过去了很久
- 455
but maybe you can talk to her about it now.
但现在可能可以和她谈一下
- 456
I'm getting her luggage back to her,
我把行礼还给她
- 457
and that's the best I can do.
已经仁至义尽了
- 458
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
- 459
There's something I need to talk to you about.
我有话要和你说
- 460
It's important. There's nothing for us to talk about.
很重要 我们没什么好谈的
- 461
Shut up and listen.
闭嘴听我说
- 462
Dierdre's father, Noah Taylor,
迪尔德莉的父亲 诺亚.泰勒
- 463
somehow found out about Zach, and he wants to meet him.
不知怎么知道了扎克 他想见他
- 464
"Somehow found out"? Like, maybe you told him?
不知怎样知道? 比如你告诉了他?
- 465
Noah is no friend of mine.
诺亚和我没什么关系
- 466
But he's very rich and powerful, and he's terminal,
但他有钱有权 而且手段残忍
- 467
and he wants to meet his grandson before he dies.
他想在死之前见到外孙
- 468
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
- 469
Well, you'll be surprised, but I agree with you.
你会惊讶的 这点我同意
- 470
Noah destroys everything he touches,
诺亚会毁掉所有碰到的东西