- 491
Can you excuse me for a second?
走开一下行吗?
- 492
I, um... I just have to powder my nose.
我... 要去补下妆
- 493
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
- 494
Your makeup is all smudged. Come with me. I'll fix it.
你的妆坏了 跟我来 我帮你补
- 495
What? Come on, get up.
什么? 快起来
- 496
Sorry.
抱歉
- 497
My makeup is smudged?
我的妆坏了?
- 498
Get in here.
进来
- 499
I have some news that's probably gonna devastate you.
我有个消息可能会破坏你的心情
- 500
But I wanted to be the first one to tell you.
但我想第一个告诉你
- 501
Okay.
好
- 502
Karl is about to pop the question.
卡尔要向我求婚了
- 503
You mean, like, marriage? Mm-hmm!
你是说求婚?
- 504
Oh, I hope I haven't ruined your Valentine's day.
希望我没毁了你的情人节
- 505
Do you want a tissue? No, no. I'm okay.
要纸巾吗? 不 我没事
- 506
I-I'm just... surprised. Uh, well, congratulations.
只是 很惊讶 祝贺你
- 507
Um, what makes you think he's gonna propose?
你怎么知道他要求婚?
- 508
Well, I, um,
我 恩..
- 509
I was looking through his briefcase this afternoon,
今天下午我看了他的箱子
- 510
and I found this ring.
发现了戒指