- 511
And so tonight he keeps pushing this "special dessert" on me,
今晚他又为我点了"限量甜点"
- 512
so obviously, he's hidden the ring inside.
显然他把戒指藏在里面
- 513
A ring!
戒指
- 514
What did it look like?
长什么样子?
- 515
Oh, I don't know.
不太清楚
- 516
18-karat white gold, 10 diamonds, engraved accents.
18k白金 10颗钻石 有花纹
- 517
I just got a quick peek.
我只看了一眼
- 518
Oh, um... I think I know that ring.
我想我认识那个戒指
- 519
That's his grandmother's ring. It's a family heirloom.
是她祖母的戒指 家传之宝
- 520
And, you know, he might just be having it cleaned or something.
他也许只是拿去清洗什么的
- 521
Except for one thing...
还有一件东西
- 522
Lying right next to it...
在旁边
- 523
Was a prenup!
是份结婚手续文件
- 524
Oh. Well, Karl is a lawyer,
卡尔是律师
- 525
and it could just be a prenup for another client.
可能是他客户的
- 526
Boy, jealousy is one ugly thing up close.
嫉妒不是什么好事
- 527
Oh, no, Edie... No, you know what?
哦 不 伊迪 你知道吗
- 528
I'm gonna take the high road and...
我可要去了
- 529
And I'm gonna ignore your nastiness.
才不管你的小心眼
- 530
If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my table
恕我失陪 要回去了