- 551
Um, because I need to talk to you about something.
我有事要和你谈谈
- 552
- Hmm, yeah, sure. Sit down. - Talk as I dress.
好 当然 坐下吧 边说我边穿衣服
- 553
I'll leave the door open so I can hear.
我会开着门这样就能听到了
- 554
Look, I was, uh, I was thinking about your surrogacy idea.
看 我在... 我在考虑你的代孕提议
- 555
Mm-hmm?
嗯
- 556
And I think it could be the answer to all of our problems.
我想这能解决我们所有的问题
- 557
That is, if you're still interested.
如果你还有兴趣
- 558
Yes! I mean, uh, I am.
有! 有兴趣
- 559
Buti-i just think that Gaby will never let it happen.
但我想加布不会同意
- 560
No, no. No, she can be convinced. I know it.
不不 能说服她 我知道
- 561
Can you please, uh, zip me up? Huh?
能帮我拉一下吗?
- 562
My zipper! It's stuck. Ahem.
拉链!卡住了
- 563
You did that so fast.
动作真快
- 564
I know someone who works out.
我认识个人也那么棒
- 565
As I was saying, I think the surrogacy idea could work.
就像我说的 我觉得代孕的主意能成
- 566
Um...
嗯
- 567
But you and Gaby are gonna have to mend some fences.
但你和加布得解决些问题
- 568
After such a long time, what is the point?
都那么久了 还有什么关系?
- 569
Lucia, please, hear me out.
露西亚 听我说完
- 570
There was a lot of stuff that Gaby went through when she was younger...
加布年青的时候经历了很多事情