- 571
A lot of stuff that you don't know about.
很多事你并不知道
- 572
And I think that if you went to her and asked her about it,
如果我是你就去问问她
- 573
then the two of you could finally get past it.
然后一起忘记这件事
- 574
What stuff are you talking about, Carlos?
你在说什么事 卡洛斯?
- 575
Your second husband, Alejandro?
你的第二个丈夫 亚历山大
- 576
When Gaby was 15, he assaulted her sexually.
当加布15岁时 他侵犯了她
- 577
Is that what she told you?
她是这么和你说的?
- 578
Look, I know that it comes as a shock for you
看 我知道我告诉你的
- 579
to be hearing it from me...
会让你震惊
- 580
Carlos, please, I am aware they had sex.
卡洛斯 我知道他们在做爱
- 581
But it was Gabriela who seduced him.
但是加布丽尔诱惑他的
- 582
Excuse me?
什么?
- 583
She was always jealous of me.
她一直嫉妒我
- 584
You don't know how many times I caught her wearing my shoes,
我都不记得有多少次她穿我的鞋
- 585
trying on my jewelry...
戴我的首饰
- 586
And I'd scream at her to leave my things alone, but no,
我叫她别碰我的东西 但她不听
- 587
she wanted whatever I had.
她想要我有的东西
- 588
Then one night, she set her sights on Alejandro.
有一晚 她瞄上了亚历山大
- 589
Believe me, no one got raped.
相信我 没人被强奸
- 590
Lucia, she was only 15 years old.
露西亚 她才十五岁