- 611
and... and look at Edie. She was devastated.
看看伊迪 她多失望
- 612
I don't think I can go through with this. You can't call off the wedding.
我不认为我能这么做 你不能取消婚礼
- 613
How are you gonna pay for your surgery? I don't know.
手术的费用怎么办? 我不知道
- 614
You know, I'll just... I'll sell the car.
也许可以卖车
- 615
Susie, this is your health we're talking about.
苏姗 我们说的是你的健康
- 616
We're getting married. Karl...
我们要结婚 卡尔
- 617
No. Dr. Ron would be the first to say
别 罗恩医生会第一个
- 618
that you're doing the right thing.
赞成你这么做
- 619
I'll figure out some way to handle Edie.
我会想办法哄伊迪
- 620
How? How are you gonna handle Edie?
怎么做?你怎么能哄伊迪?
- 621
That poor woman's dreams exploded in her face tonight.
可怜的女人今天看着梦想破灭
- 622
You know, it's not like you can just go out and buy her flowers, and everything will be better.
这不是你买束花或别的什么给她就可以的
- 623
Then I'll propose to her.
那么我就向她求婚
- 624
Well, that's a little extreme.
那有点极端
- 625
Not really. I was probably gonna do it eventually anyhow.
还好 我是很有可能那么做
- 626
Obviously we're gonna have to get a divorce before I can actually marry her.
显然和她真正结婚前先要和你离婚
- 627
But, uh... what?
但是 厄... 怎么?
- 628
Nothing. I just...
没什么 只是
- 629
I didn't know that you loved her like that.
我不知道你那么爱她
- 630
She's a great kid. Total package.
她像个大孩子 很可爱