- 541
I'm losing my wood down here.
我没耐心了
- 542
Wow! That's a kickin' outfit.
哇 真漂亮
- 543
Well, thank you, sweetie.
谢谢你 甜心
- 544
I clean up well for a wetback, don't I?
作为个墨西哥人 我很干净 是不是?
- 545
Look, I'm not some sort of racist.
听着 我不是种族主意者
- 546
I just want what's best for my baby girl.
我只想给孩子创造最好的条件
- 547
I mean, why should I settle for middle-class Mexicans
为什么要挑中产的墨西哥人
- 548
when I know I can find rich white folks to adopt her?
当我可以选更富有的白人?
- 549
Please. Do I look middle class to you?
我看上去只有中产?
- 550
Well, you didn't seem all that rich in Mr. Beale's office.
在办公室里你们看上去可不有钱
- 551
I mean, when I brought up the idea of gifts
当我说到礼物的时候
- 552
to your husband,
你的丈夫
- 553
he acted like he couldn't even afford a Harley.
像连辆哈雷都买不起
- 554
So is that what it's gonna take to change your mind... a gift?
所以这样就能改变你的主意?一份礼物?
- 555
Fine. What do you want?
好吧 你想要什么?
- 556
I don't know.
我不知道
- 557
You like jewelry?
喜欢珠宝吗?
- 558
Well, here.
给你
- 559
Are these real diamonds?
是真的钻石?
- 560
Honey, the one in the center is 3 karats.
亲爱的 中间那颗有3克拉重