- 81
Everyone who goes there
所有去那里的人
- 82
wants to get their hands on something.
都想摸点什么
- 83
And when they cross a line...
而当他们做的越界的时候...
- 84
Hey! I warned you, pal.
嘿 我警告过你了 伙计
- 85
They are punished...
就要受罚...
- 86
As a certain married couple were about to discover.
然后一对夫妻被发现了
- 87
Hi.
嗨
- 88
You want a lap dance?
想要来支贴身舞吗?
- 89
Uh... No, thanks. No.
不 谢谢 不
- 90
I sure hope Libby likes this camera.
我希望利比会喜欢这个摄像机
- 91
Well, why wouldn't she? It's exactly what she asked for,
她怎么会不喜欢? 这正是她要买的
- 92
the most expensive one in the store.
还是商店里最贵的一个
- 93
You know, I'm telling you, Carlos.
我告诉你 卡洛斯
- 94
I'm getting really tired of kissing her ass.
我已经厌倦了向她谄媚了
- 95
The woman is giving us her baby.
那女人会把她的孩子给我们
- 96
We'll kiss whatever needs kissing.
我们无论如何都要谄媚
- 97
What the hell are you guys doing here?
你们究竟在这里干什么?
- 98
Uh, we brought you this gift,
我们给你买了个礼物
- 99
and you said that you didn't want us coming by your house...
但你说不想我们到你家去...
- 100
Thanks, but I'm working, so you gotta go.
谢谢 但是我在忙 所以你们还是走吧