- 201
Good.
好
- 202
Because when I give my deposition,
因为当我作证的时候
- 203
I'm going to tell the truth.
我会说出事实
- 204
To what do I owe this pleasure?
什么事让你大驾光临?
- 205
I want you to look at something.
我想让你看点事
- 206
Myra holt is talking to Paul young,
迈拉.霍尔特在和保罗.杨说话
- 207
chatting away with him as though he were any other neighbor.
就像和其他的邻居一样闲谈
- 208
Now I told her he killed my sister.
我告诉过她他杀了我姐姐
- 209
I mentioned it to her six months ago when we were
6个月前在超市结账的时候
- 210
standing in the express line at the market.
我就和她提起过
- 211
But still, there she is, yakking away.
不过她仍然 无动于衷 还在那畅所欲言
- 212
Oh, Mike.
噢 麦克
- 213
I'm afraid people's memories aren't what they used to be.
我恐怕大家的记性都大不如前了
- 214
What do you want, Felicia?
你想怎样 费丽莎?
- 215
I wanna see how goodyourmemory is,
我想看看你的记性如何
- 216
if you recall a certain promise you made to me.
如果你还记得某个对我的承诺
- 217
I am not gonna kill him. Why not? Give me one good reason.
- 我不能杀他 - 为什么不能? 给我个好的理由
- 218
Because things have changed.
因为事情有变
- 219
How? My sister still lies rotting in the ground.
怎么变? 我姐姐还在地下躺的快烂掉
- 220
So does dierdre. No, I don't see how anything's changed at all.
还有迪尔德莉也是 不 我完全没看出来事情有什么变化