- 221
You're just gonna have to let this go.
你不得不就这样随他去了
- 222
Sounds to me as though someone's let go of his rage.
听起来好像某人已经不再愤怒了
- 223
Maybe I have.
也许吧
- 224
Well, ihaven't.
是吗 我可没有
- 225
And that bitch of a stripper lied to us.
那个跳脱衣舞的贱人骗了我们
- 226
The father's totally in the dark.
那孩子的父亲完全被蒙在鼓里
- 227
He clearly wants to keep the baby. Mr. Solis, if the father wants
很显然他想要这个孩子 索利斯先生 如果孩子的父亲
- 228
to assert his rights here, there's nothing we can do.
坚持 那我们也无能为力
- 229
I'll find you another baby. I promise.
我会再找个孩子 我保证
- 230
I don't want another baby. I want this one! Oh, honey, he's right, okay.
我不要其他的 我就要这个 噢 亲爱的 他是对的
- 231
That trashy girl has been lying to us from the get-go.
那个垃圾女人从一开始就在骗我们
- 232
Let's just walk away while we can. It's not worth it.
趁有机会我们再找一个 那样做不值得
- 233
Look, don't get cold feet now, Gaby, please. All right?
听着 别泄气 加布 拜托 好吗?
- 234
Let's just pay frank the way we paid Libby
让我们就像收买利比一样收买弗兰克
- 235
and then bring the baby home. Wait, wait, wait...
- 然后把孩子带回家 - 等 等 等...
- 236
You paid Libby?
你们收买利比?
- 237
You said we could give her gifts.
你说过我们只需给她送礼
- 238
Everybody loves getting cash.
但所有人都喜欢现金
- 239
I could probably be disbarred for even listening to this.
我可能会因为这个 而被吊销律师执照
- 240
I cannot condone baby-buying!
我不能容忍贩卖婴儿