- 281
before I make an honest man out of your daddy.
我答应了你父亲的求婚
- 282
Oh! You're so sweet.
噢 你真好
- 283
Thank you so much for your good wishes.
非常感谢你美好的祝福
- 284
Oh. No, Edie, wait. Um, no, it's just that...
噢 不 等等 伊迪 恩 不 只是...
- 285
You know, I was married to Karl,
你知道 我担心卡尔
- 286
and I used to... Try to surprise him,
我以前... 也想给他惊喜
- 287
and he would always, always, alwayssay...
而他总是 总是 总是说...
- 288
"No, Susan. Don't surprise me. I don't like it."
"不 苏珊 别使我惊奇 我不喜欢"
- 289
Whatever. I'm doing it, so keep your trap shut.
不管怎样 我都要做 所以收起你那一套
- 290
Now if you'll excuse me,
现在如果你不介意的话
- 291
I've gotta go and buy a wedding dress.
我还要去买件婚纱
- 292
Oh, and by the way, I'll be wearing white,
噢 顺便说一下 我打算穿白色的
- 293
so that'll be a surprise for everybody.
那样所有人都会感到惊喜的
- 294
I don't know why I have to get dragged into this.
我不知道为什么我也要被卷进来
- 295
What happened with my kids
发生在我孩子身上的事
- 296
has nothing to do with Bree's situation with Andrew.
和布里与安德鲁的情况没关系
- 297
Sit.
坐吧
- 298
Well, it's my understanding
依我看来
- 299
that real harm could have come to your children as a direct result of your friend's behavior.
你朋友的行为 可能会给你的孩子带来伤害
- 300
I'm sorry, Mr. Bormanis, but I'm not gonna testify.
抱歉 伯曼斯先生 我不会作证的