- 21
and there was a problem...
但制造者
- 22
With the manufacturer.
却是个问题
- 23
Mostly, I just wanna feel like I'm giving my baby
我只是希望把孩子交给
- 24
to people who have what it takes to be really great parents.
能成为负责父母的人
- 25
Well, you won't find another couple
你会发现
- 26
with more love for a child.
没人比我们更爱孩子了
- 27
Isn't that right, honey? Honey?
是吗 亲爱的? 亲爱的?
- 28
Right. Right, uh, lots of love.
对 对 很爱孩子
- 29
Honey, can I talk to you for a second?
能和你单独谈一下吗?
- 30
Yeah.
好
- 31
Okay. Okay, look, we have to find another mother.
听着 我们得再找一个孩子
- 32
Why? Okay, this isn't easy to say, so I'm just gonna say it,
为什么? 不是很容易但我还是得说
- 33
but have you taken a good look at her? Oh, my god.
但你有仔细看过她吗? 哦 老天
- 34
Are you trying to say that you don't want deana's baby
你是想说不要她的孩子
- 35
because she's plain? No, plain I can handle.
就因为她长得很普通?
- 36
Carlos, since that woman has walked into our house,
普通没什么 卡洛斯 可自从那个女人走进我们的房间
- 37
the clocks have stopped working.
时间仿佛都凝固了
- 38
No one can predict what a child is gonna look like.
没人能预测孩子长得像什么样子
- 39
For all you know, her kid could end up winning beauty contests.
她的孩子可能会赢得选美比赛
- 40
Withherd.n.a.,
靠她的基因?