- 41
the only thing that kid's gonna be winning is best in show.
那孩子唯一可能赢的就是怪胎展
- 42
Look, Carlos, I am sorry, but I want a pretty baby,
卡洛斯 很抱歉 但我想要个漂亮的孩子
- 43
so let's find another mother. Mnh-mnh. I'm not gonna let
让我们再找个母亲 我不会让你
- 44
your shallow obsession with looks screw this up.
肤浅的想法毁了这件事
- 45
I want a child... any child.
我只想要个孩子 随便什么孩子
- 46
Fine. Just know that in a couple of days,
好吧 记住在几天里
- 47
when that thing is born,
那个东西会生下来
- 48
and you're gonna have to cuddle and snuggle up
你得抱着
- 49
with something withthatface on it,
那样一张脸
- 50
don't come crying to me.
到时别对我哭
- 51
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- 52
Now where were we?
我们讲到哪了?
- 53
We were just talking about the custody arrangement
刚谈到收养条件
- 54
once deana gives birth.
丹纳一生下孩子
- 55
It's usually best that the mother
通常母亲
- 56
doesn't see the child at all.
都不会看到自己的孩子
- 57
So as soon as the doctors finish giving their initial checkup...
当医生完成健康检查
- 58
The baby will be handed over to you.
孩子就是你们的了
- 59
Yes, Gabrielle had always been a demanding shopper.
是啊 加布丽尔总是个挑剔的顾客
- 60
Sorry.
抱歉